- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of PB2
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- + peanuts, peanutbutter
Start by pre-heating the oven to 180°C. Addallthe dry ingredientsinto a bowl and givethem a goodstir. Combine all the wet ingredients in another bowl and pour this mixture into dry ones. Mix it all properly and shape a big cookie. Place the cookie onto a lined baking tray, top with peanuts and let itbakefor 15 minutes.
Then let the cookie cool off, drizzle some extra peanut butter on top and serve!