LEMON POPPY SEED
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of poppyseeds
- + poppyseeds
Start by pre-heating the oven to 180°C. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and give them a good stir. Combine all the wet ingredients in another bowl and pour this mixture into dry ones.
Mix it all properly and shape a big cookie. Place the cookie onto a lined baking tray, sprinkle some extra poppyseeds on top and let it bake for 15 minutes.
Then it's ready to serve!