- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- + raisins
Start by pre-heating the oven to 180°C. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and give them a good stir. Combine all the wet ingredients in another bowl and pour this mixture into dry ones. Mix it all properly and shape a big cookie. Place the cookie onto a lined baking tray, top with raisins and let it bake for 15 minutes. Then it's ready to serve!